1. For a little personal empowerment here (and encouragement to eat Ben & Jerry's), here's how you can have an impact on the world through being a fan of brownie-based ice cream.
2. Not only is Taylor Tippett one of my favorite people to follow on instagram, she also happens to be a pretty fantastic flight attendant. She not only hands out mini-pretzels, but makes her everyday a little extraordinary through notes of encouragement to her passengers.
3. A teenager's view on social media - and a fairly accurate view in my opinion.
4. Community is a tricky thing. It takes time and effort, and it's something I'm still struggling to find. I love the Rend Collective's take on living with people and the important reminder that we all need to hear.
5. 6. Are you crafty? By no means am I a DIY-er, but if you love creating and want to start an Etsy shop, here are some tips.
6. White sugar? Honey's better for you, right? Stevia? Agave? A Registered Dietician-in-training explains the differences between every type of sweetener that you can think of, and corrects some common misbeliefs.